Restonic® Hybrid Ketchican Luxury EuroTop Full Mattress Set
A hybrid mattress, a multi-layer unit, combines an innerspring system with memory foam, latex or gel – or all three. The end result is a mattress with improved pressure point relief (thanks to the foam layers) along with the sturdiness of a traditional spring mattress.
Let’s peel back the covers and look into how the layers of a hybrid mattress work together to deliver an exceptional night’s sleep.
- Base layer. Traditionally made from foam, this layer stabilizes the mattress while adding additional padding and sturdiness.
- Support layer. The supportive core of the mattress that does the heavy lifting. Individually-wrapped, pocketed coils and springs deliver the spinal support your body needs to allow you to relax into a deep, restful sleep. In some models, support is enhanced with a microcoil unit for a firmer seating edge and a smooth transition between the edge and surface support system.
- Comfort layer. For optimal sleep, our bodies need to find and stay in a moderate temperature zone, which can be achieved with memory foam, latex or cooling gel. This layer also provides pressure point relief and helps reduce tossing and turning.
- Pillow-top. Considered the cherry on top, this layer provides an additional layer of cushioning.
- Cool Cover. Incorporating New Phase-Change Material Technology, these new cool covers help pull away heat from your body, giving you an immediate cooling sensation that will help you fall asleep faster & stay cool through the night.
- While all of these materials on their own can deliver a great night’s sleep, combining them improves their effectiveness and actually extends the life of your mattress. Some mattress experts feel that hybrid mattresses reduce the chance of body impressions because the construction materials support each other in ways we’ve never seen before.